I help Catholics (and all Christians) master the art of prayer by conquering the practical obstacles that prevent a fruitful relationship with Christ. As a result, I write on discernment, discipleship, prayer and on occasion, evangelization.
Here on this website there are many articles that are meant to inspire and act as lamps of light in a culture of darkness and are aimed to encourage us all to persevere in the struggle to be holy witnesses of Christ to the world. You may search them using the “Search” feature on the sidebar, or you may read my most popular articles featured below.
In order to receive periodic updates, please be sure to sign-up using the form on the sidebar.
If you want to contact me directly with questions or comments, please use my e-mail address below:
e-mail: pakosloski (at) icloud.com
Thank you for your interest and support.
In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,
- The Battle of Prayer: Why We Shouldn’t Lose Heart If We Fail
- Are You Distracted During Prayer?
- Three Methods of Prayer That Will Change Your Life
- First Things First: Make Prayer a Priority
- How to Win the First Battle of Every Day
- The Secret to Finding Time for Prayer in a Busy World
- How to Develop a (Nearly) Unbreakable Habit of Prayer
- 3 Ways to Distinguish Between God’s Voice and Satan’s Voice
- Advice From the Trenches: 3 Practical Tips for Discerning God’s Will
- We are in a Spiritual Battle (Whether we like it or not)
- 5 Facts You Need to Know About Your Guardian Angel
- Three Words of Advice From Saint Faustina on Spiritual Combat
- How Satan Encourages us to be Charitable to People we Do Not Know
- How the Devil Redefines Humility
- Why Satan Hates the Brown Scapular
- How did Saint Thérèse Conquer Satan and Attain Perfection?
- In the Enemy’s Camp: An In-Depth Look at the Tactics of the Devil
- Pray to the Blessed Mother Before Every Battle
I graduated from the University of Saint Thomas in Minnesota with a Bachelor’s in Philosophy and Catholic Studies and completed my Master of Arts degree in Theology with the Augustine Institute.
You can subscribe to my blog via feed reader or email to make sure you do not miss my latest post.
I encourage you to contact me at pakosloski (at) icloud.com with any questions or comments.
Postings on this space belong to Philip Kosloski and only contain my personal positions, strategies and opinions. It is not endorsed by Aleteia, National Catholic Register or the Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network nor does it constitute any official communication of these organizations.