Welcome to my personal blog! If you are a Catholic (or any Christian of good-will) who wants to master the art of prayer by conquering the practical obstacles that prevent a fruitful relationship with Christ, you are in the right place.
As a result, I write on discernment, discipleship, prayer and on occasion, evangelization.
I regularly write for Aleteia and The Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network (Apostleship of Prayer).
I have written in the past for the National Catholic Register.
To get you started, here is a quick list of my most popular posts in each category.
- The Battle of Prayer: Why We Shouldn’t Lose Heart If We Fail
- Are You Distracted During Prayer?
- Three Methods of Prayer That Will Change Your Life
- First Things First: Make Prayer a Priority
- How to Win the First Battle of Every Day
- The Secret to Finding Time for Prayer in a Busy World
- How to Develop a (Nearly) Unbreakable Habit of Prayer
- 3 Ways to Distinguish Between God’s Voice and Satan’s Voice
- Advice From the Trenches: 3 Practical Tips for Discerning God’s Will
- We are in a Spiritual Battle (Whether we like it or not)
- 5 Facts You Need to Know About Your Guardian Angel
- Three Words of Advice From Saint Faustina on Spiritual Combat
- How Satan Encourages us to be Charitable to People we Do Not Know
- How the Devil Redefines Humility
- Why Satan Hates the Brown Scapular
- How did Saint Thérèse Conquer Satan and Attain Perfection?
- In the Enemy’s Camp: An In-Depth Look at the Tactics of the Devil
- Pray to the Blessed Mother Before Every Battle